Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! This has been a great week, but it is safe to say that I am a wee bit tired. I honestly don't know how people do this. Ellie normally keeps me busy enough, but having three more makes me want to hibernate for six months. Of course if I do that, then I will miss my graduation, wedding, honeymoon, Zach's wedding, the move to Oregon, summer fun, cooking and anything else that sounds fun. Anyway...
Yesterday was a pretty nice day, so I let the kids play in the front yard while I ran on the treadmill. Then we drove into Portland for lunch, before we took Nicole to school. Once Tyler and Nicole got home, we had white chicken chili for dinner, and then the kids played outside for about an hour, before we they got ready for bed. All in all, it was most excellent day. The weekend is upon us, which should be even more fun!
WEDNESDAY, 22 MAY 2019
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment