To start off, I have to say I have the most amazing daughter in the entire world. Granted, I am biased, but I have never met such an amazing 2 year old girl. This girl remembers everything - from the name of the horse she rode 6 months ago, to the fact she can differeniate her sports (lacrosse, soccer, hockey, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, golf, etc.) Plus she is so sweet and has been an amazing source of strength to me, especially over the last several months.
Well I have been told by several people that I should be writing a journal of sorts - especially with all of the fun things that Ellie and I have done over the past several months, and especially since we are going to be going on 3 big trips in the next two months. We leave for a week in Utah tomorrow, get to spend 10 days back East, next month, and finish up the summer with a 2 week vacation (1/2 will be a tour of the Pacific Northwest and the other 1/2 will be in Chicago with Grandma Debbi.)
In the last 6 months, Ellie and I have done the following-
- Christmas in a very snowy Portland
- Weekend Trip to St. George
- 1st Trip to Disneyland
- 1st Trip to California Adventure
- Trip to Sacramento to visit Kathy and Barry
- Trip to Disneyland and California Adventure
- Go to an Angels game
- Los Angeles Zoo - Can you say "hippo-po-motamous?"
Fun times. At some point, I will probably write a little bit about each of these, but it is about time for me to make dinner, and watch the Lakers win Game 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment