So Ellie and I are on yet another long adventure. Today we started our 19 day vacation that will take us through the Pacific Northwest and Chicago. The first 8 days will be spent traveling around California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah. The next 8 days will be spent in Illinois with my Mom and her family. The last two days will be spent driving home from Utah. Originally we were going to leave Tuesday, but since I am still unemployed and Ellie is out of school, we decided to leave today after church, and that we did.Today was pretty uneventful. We woke up, got ready for church, I packed the car and then we went to church. We stayed for sacrament meeting and then we got some lunch, changed our clothes and drove to Medford, Oregon. We drove 667 miles and it took us about 9-1/2 hours. The second half of the drive was a lot easier than the first half. At least it felt like it was easier. I actually think Ellie would have been fine if we had driven the remaining 4 hours to Ben and Kristi's. All day long, she was talking about seeing Tyler and Nicole. I on the other hand don't think I could have made it. I am not tired or anything like that, I just don't feel like driving 1,000 miles in one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment