Friday, August 28, 2009

Home at last!!!

So Ellie and I made it home. We woke-up around 9:00 and were out of Kari's by 9:30. We stopped in Vegas for breakfast, and in Redlands to get lunch and a better picture of the temple, and then it was on to Pasadena. The closer we got to Pasadena, the more realized it was more than just hot there. It is on fire... literally. Apparently we are having fires earlier this year than last year. The hills north of Pasadena are full of flames, and there is a lot of smoke in the air. It smells like a campfire. Maybe I won't be going for my 18 mile run tomorrow. :)

Anyway, I am going to write a bit more when I have some time and kind of summarize my thoughts and feelings about our epic adventure. It was a lot of fun, it was very tiring, but it is nice to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment